Burgers and Brew Week 2021
October 12, 2021 @ 12:00AM — October 17, 2021 @ 11:30PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Celebrate La Casa's tastiest event of the year!
Burgers and Brew Week is back!
Burgers and Brew Week 2021 has been rescheduled to October 12th-17th due to the impact of Hurricane Ida.
(1) promotes Greater Newark’s finest Black-owned establishments known for their burgers and brew
(2) offers virtual events and experiences that provide a behind the scenes look at featured breweries and eateries; and
(3) supports La Casa’s COVID-19 Relief Efforts.
Join us! You won’t want to miss it! There's several ways to participate:
- Sponsor Burgers & Brew week! Levels range from $250 to $15,000. Benefits vary by level. Sponsorship commitment is now due Friday, September 17th! Your donation will help ensure that La Casa can continue to address the ongoing impact of Covid-19 in our community. From addressing food insecurity, housing instability, vaccine misinformation and hesitancy, to increasing access to Covid-19 vaccines, we’re here for our community. We ask that you too be there for us.
- Enjoy a burger and/or adult beverage at any participating Burgers and Brew Week establishment. Some restaurants are giving back a portion of their sales to La Casa de Don Pedro. With vegan and meat options, there’s something for everyone!
- Attend our virtual experiences on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!
- Join in on the conversation on our Burgers and Brew Facebook Group where we'll discuss recipes, favorite spots, reactions, and all other things Burgers and Brew!
Visit Burgers and Brew Week for an up to date event calendar and featured restaurants and breweries.
We thank all Burgers & Brew Week Sponsors: (current as of September 15, 2021)
Greater Newark LISC
RWJBarnabas Health Clara Maass Medical Center &
RWJBarnabas Health Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Bayshore Family of Companie
CTS Group Architecture/Planning, PA
JW Pierson Co.
Haydee Gonzalez Santana
Dr. Gayle Griffin
G. Ubarry, Inc.
Security On Point